Monday, June 27, 2011

Beef Up Your Nuts , Hurricane Swells Be A Coming !!!




Morning Surfriders , In my continuing quest to bring the most up to date training methods , I bring you the ultimate in pre - hurricane session training protocol. Just because it's flat doesn't mean you and your cronnies can't go out in the backyard and starting beefing up the 'ole nuts for the first bomber swell . It's a 2 part video so grab a beer , and cop a squat and be prepared to free your mind that you can conquer that rogue , black death set that is peaking where no wave has broke before. I'm sure I've seen old kick catcher there , embedded in the "I only crutch and wheelchair "crew down at marker 3 and beyond , so I'm sure there is some technique for everyone. To put it in a language we can easily all understand " THAT SHIT IS NUTS " , Enjoy , Zog

2 comments:

  1. Normandeau used to work out with a fella who could perform the suck up trick with his satchel, could take a direct hit no prob.Handy that

    ReplyDelete