Thursday, June 23, 2011

Added Bonus

Hola Surfriders, A little added bonus to a super fun day. Got 3rd. place in 12'6" Elite { there's nothing elite about my paddling skill , as I slogged down the beach on my 11'2" Hobie ATR } . 10 miles in 2 hr. 16 min. 46 sec , with my paddle buddy Boogie pushing me the whole way. . Jason got me this as we were not able to hang out for after ceremony and party. This will something nice to remember what a good time Keith and I had , and that we helped get some special kids in the water . , Zoglodyte the Troglodyte , Surfer , Caveman , Paramedic and Reluctant Paddler. P.S. The Mini Simmons Rocks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Stoked you came up to rep CB,we are going to have to get together for a mini simmions sesh one day , maybe just bring all the toys and surf everything.

    Chill

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know it , let's bring the quivers together and ride 'em all . How about SUP take off and jump onto mini simmons for the ultimate in diversity on one wave. You guys were awesome on the 14 footers , looking forward to more downwinders. Zog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ZOG, my spots been fun for the mini or skip, crowd of one or 2 usually early.

    ReplyDelete