Monday, May 2, 2011

Swiss Army Board































Hola Surfriders , Here's a couple of shots of my collaboration with long time friend and red hot shaper / builder Jimmy Keith . The concept was to make a Swiss Army Board , a one board quiver that would have to serve you in all conditions. Home , Hatteras , Hawaii, in boardshorts and 4 / 3 fullsuits . I love the finished product as it's very nice to have a shaper listen to you and let you watch him shape your board and add your ideas . Rocking artwork by Rob , I gave him an idea and he created this masterpiece. Need some surf to put her through her paces. Stay tuned , Zog











3 comments:

  1. Nice, see the go pro mount up front. What did you use a windsurf threaded insert? My jetty skipper model gets shaped this week I hope. Try and catch up with ya when I get back in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you getting her wet?

    ReplyDelete