Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Onslow Bay Challenge



What's Up Surfriders ,

Just talked to Jason at SideArm , as he wanted to remind everybody about the Onslow Bay Challenge on June 18 th. There is a couple races with a 3 mile rec division and the 10 mile open ocean downwinder. With a little luck we might get some stiff southwest winds for a great event .Jason reassured me that even my fat old ass could finish the race running with the wind at my back ,while my scorched , dehydrated , lifeless body washes up on Atlantic Bch. , but hey it's for a good cause supporting Surfers Healing. The only person you have to out do is yourself so lets charge it , get the biggest board you can find and we'll get jacked up on Britts Donuts and race. I had got an incredible sense of satisfaction on finishing the Cold Stroke {my first race}in under an hour as I'm sue this will be something to remember. Anyone wanting to go for some training runs give me a call or leave note in the comment box. As usual pray for surf , this flat bullshit Sucks!!! Zog

No comments:

Post a Comment