Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gro Pro Experiment











Evening Surfriders ,I don't know about you other Go Pro owners , but I 've been wondering what kind of view I would get by turning the camera around .Sticking with CB surfrider protocol and that all research and development / testing should only be be done in the crappiest of surf, and that sure was easy today. I really didn't know what I would see with the camera having such a wide angle lens .The waves were really short and mushy , but I think it has potential . I like being able to see the other surfers and beach / background it gives the viewer perspective.Should get some cool shots in sunny overhead barrels , give it a try. Keep your fingers crossed for this weekend , and here comes the cold air. Zog

1 comment:

  1. I've often thought of becoming a surfboard . . .


    Been wanting to try that view myself Zog. I like it. Cool shots.

    ReplyDelete