Thursday, May 13, 2010

Grovelicous Part Deux


Hola Surfriders , Even smaller conditions today as the grovelling continued . Keith and I went logging at T- Bags { Keith on the Is-Is and I rode the In the Pink } as the sun blazed and we had fun despite the knee high conditions . Not much for noseriding , but the ole' trim and glide provided for some long ones . Got some pretty cool pix , with water on lens and both rider and photographer moving for blurry weirdness . Can't say enough on how cool and easy Go Pro is to use , always like X - MAS coming home to see what you captured to picture or video . Hope everyone has a nice weekend as I must go back to work and save lives and make a difference { hopefully be holding down that recliner } on my extreme meat truck . Keep on Surfing , Zog

1 comment:

  1. Where's the third stooge on those monsters? Oh yeah, that's me could not make the session with business underfoot.

    ReplyDelete