Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Solo at Sunrise

Hola Surfriders ,
Saw the wind was down at 0530 , suited up soon there after and hit the surf . Master Lenseman and CB's own professional surf photographer Robbie Johnson took this picture of me and posted on the Surf Carolina Facebook morning surf check . So that's what sunrise pictures are supposed to look like . The key here being Robbie has been a professional photog longer than most people have been surfing and it's obvious he knows get the most his environment and equipment . I can't thank you enough Robbie , it's a once in a life shot for me. Adios, Zog P.S. Surf was fun and surfed for over an hour before anybody showed up. 0500 wake up times have there benefits.

1 comment:

  1. That is one bad-ass image. Bravo Robbie. Dr. Feelgood is so buff. I love Him. Oh wait,...shit, did I say that out loud???

    ReplyDelete