Sunday, April 25, 2010

Archieve Shot


Evening Surfriders ,
Here's an oldie for ya . It's a young Blogmaster Zog { up coming 6 th. grader } on August 8. 1976 as Hurricane Bell passed off of the Carolina Coast . I went surfing Mark Mitchell and Jim Mincher at Columbia St. . I was riding a 6' 2" Hanley single fin and made it out and snagged a few bombs and took a few beating if my rusty old memory serves me correctly . Photo was taken by Eric Kuhn , Mark ' s then brother im law . Still one of my favorite shots of me , the skinny little Zogster charging a smokin' cane swell bomber . So may people making so many claims about how long they have been surfing the Carolina coast . If you have a good shot { proof } send it to me I would love to post it. Keep in Chargin' , Zog

No comments:

Post a Comment