Monday, September 20, 2010

1 For The Money

Hola Surfriders ,

Hope you had a great weekend , as I did the" you call we haul "thing , but did catch a few waves . Here's one from this morning , it's for those of you complimenting me on my editing skills. Just 1 crappy wave before my battery died at 30 seconds plus. { note to self :charge camera and sleep before hitting good surf }. It was awesome to see such good surf as everyone surfed so well , Brad , Brian , Melissa, Sam , Dan C. { who I saw catch some 1 minute plus rides }, and Drake "King of the Nose " Courie . I wish I would have taken other camera out as there were so many good rides in such good surf . The surf really improved towards noon with some incredibly long rides to be had. Say a prayer for our fallen brother Curt , who rode his final wave yesterday in Surf City. I was working in Cape Fear Hospital ED yesterday when he arrived , as many of us were fighting back the tears , I could only hold onto the fact the he passed doing what so many of us have in common and love , chasing the ultimate wave . Watch out for your fellow surfers , and enjoy their stoke as much as yours. Zog

No comments:

Post a Comment