Friday, August 13, 2010

Zoe The Magnificent




























Howdy Hot Friday Surfriders ,

As you can see , you didn't miss a whole lot this morning , small offshore and a few fun ones to be had . Zoe paddled out on his new 8' 6" PSH and totally pulled some trippy Criss Angel Mind Freak stuff on us . As the first shot shows Zoe smiling, staring straight into the camera and bent my whole universe / reality. In the second shot Zoe was battling with Stan for this little nugget when Zoe tranced him out , making Stan drop his arms , and stand there limp and slobbering as Zoe glided by{ I think Zoe levitated to}. In the third shot Zoe was preparing to crank another massive bottom turn when he held up his paddle and bent it mid shaft { I don't think it is one of those new PSH magic paddles either} and as it went back into its original shape Zoe proceeded to shralp down the line around the point. I tried to take more pix , but as you can see my world was spinning , as the universe was twisted. I told Zoe I was dizzy and confused and thought I should go home and stare at board volumes and paddle dimensions { how weird is that }when Zoe told me never mind that nonsense he would show me the future . He warned of the great SUP apocalypse , and before I could say when , Zoe shot a lightning bolt out his ass and knocked me off my board. As I came to the surface I saw the vision, tandem sit down air mattress surfing . THE END IS NEAR. Fear Zoe the Magnificent , he a trippy dude, Zog

No comments:

Post a Comment