Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shred So Hard I Bust My Stick

Buenos Noches Surfriders,
Well I wish that was the case , was down surfing micro bunk @ marker 15 when I leaned into a bottom turn heard a crack , took a stroke trying to get around section and saw the blade of my paddle fall off . She was good paddle may she rest in peace . Up for suggestions on a new paddle and board too . Like the looks of Kailoa paddles , so many boards who knows were to start . Thanks Brian for ride rest of the way home , paddled half way back when I saw Brian in his kick ass van and bumbed ride the rest of the way . Hope everyone has a great weekend , I gotta do the meat truck thing and earn some fun tickets for new equipment . Go get Wet , and Be Safe , Zog

2 comments:

  1. I've got a brand new Kialoa for sale at Surf House. Jacky won the paddle. It's being sold at a used price, but its new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It prob goes without saying, but I had an Oxbow carbon paddle that snapped after 3 sessions. The Oxbow rep was zero help. Took my name and never did anything. You get what you pay for.

    ReplyDelete